Monday, February 23, 2009

After Life

I found this movie entertaining. It was interesting to see different people's lives and how they felt about them. The fact the people had to pick their favorite memory and they would only be able to remember that seems awesome. It would make the after life so nice. I couldn't imagine having to pick my favorite memory from my life time. There are so many memories that I would want to be stuck with. The way they relive their memories seems neat but I just don't see how it could be like the real thing. The people who work at the "facility" could be considered artists in the way they analyze the memories and find the right things to help the person relive it. All of the people in the movie seemed to be happy with the way their memories are reenacted. To me it seems that these memories could be portrayed in so many different ways down to the smallest detail but they seem to be just right the way the people recreate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment