Thursday, May 7, 2009

scrapbook16


I found this flower near the patch of dandilions I had mention in an earlier post. It caught my eye because it was near the dandilions but not apart of the same patch. Its white color contrasted to the bright yellow of the dandilions. There was a patch of these little white flowers huddled together no more than a yard away from the dandilions. It made me chuckle because the way they were apart from eachother made me think of the way people tend to stick to their own group of friends and never venture out to meet new people. The white flowers stuck with the white flowers and the yellow flowers stuck with the yellow flowers. It just made it interesting so see these two groups amidst the green grass. I feel it is not art because again the flowers just happened to grow in that spot and happened to be that color. There was no one who came up and planted them right next to eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment