Thursday, May 7, 2009

scrapbook18


I found this candy wrapper in the grass off the path near the bell tower. It caught my eye because of its bright color. After I investigated it further i realized it had another language on the wrapper. I am unsure of the language but it looked really cool. I don't even know what kind of candy it is because I cannot understand the wrapper. I thought this was probably the coolest thing I have found for the scrapbook portion of my blog yet. It is a foreign candy wrapper and you don't see many of those around. It shows how other cultures are present in our American culture as a whole. I don't find this wrapper as art because even though it is unique for being on this campus there are still thousands if not millions of those wrappers out there somewhere. There is nothing unique this wrapper at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment